Thursday 15 January 2015

I Won't Pay for Shipping On Books Any More

I read a lot and I buy books all the time.

The problem though, is that, because I live in Australia, book prices are always high.

Not only that, but if I have to buy a book from overseas, the cost of shipping can be more than the cost of the book itself.

Amazon is a great place to buy books, but their shipping costs are high. They've actually opened a store in Australia, but it doesn't have a huge stock of books yet so it's not always a great place for me to buy books. Plus I'd still have to pay for postage.

Thankfully, I found The Book Depository. It's based in the UK, but displays book prices in my own country's currency, all the books are discounted, and, best of all... HAS FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING!

This is great because it means I can save $$$ every year.

And I'm not the only one enjoying this because more and more people are discovering the ease of buying books from The Book Depository.

Clearly, buying books online with free shipping is the way that most people will buy them in the future.

It's so easy to buy online and wait for the books to come to me at no extra cost.

And did I mention the FREE SHIPPING!

I'm writing this blog post to spread the joy about the discounted books with NO SHIPPING COSTS from The Book Depository.

It's also a great place to buy books as gifts too.

:)