Thursday 26 February 2015

No One Can Do My Writing Challenge

The 12 Month Writing Challenge
No long ago I set up a writing challenge.

I called it The 12 Month Writing Challenge.

The idea is that you download the writing challenge, and follow it through for one whole year.

And by the time you've finished you'll have earned a minimum $36,000 from your writing.

Sounds simple, doesn't it?

So why is it that no one can do it?

I've lost count of the number of people who've downloaded a copy over the last few years, yet not one of them has ever got back to me and said, "Hey, guess what? I've finished the challenge!"

Instead all I ever hear are stories of how people have started the challenge, but given up after the first month.

Can you believe they give up so quickly?

Some make it to the second month, but that's as far as I'm aware that anyone has ever gotten.

I admit that the first 2 months is a lot of work to do, but it's not impossible to do, especially for anyone who wants to take their writing serious and make money.

The challenge not only leads you through a whole year of writing, but it also helps you to set up a blog, write ebooks, do lot of marketing, do freelance writing and a whole lot more.

And the best part is that once you have all your accounts and everything else set up and you've completed your first of writing, the rest is easy.

Not only that but what you've already done will carry on earning you money for years.

And no matter how you choose to earn money from your writing,it doesn't matter whether you download my 12 Month Writing Challenge or not, because the same goes for which ever way you do it.

If you spend the next year freelance writing, setting up a money-making blog, writing ebooks, marketing, affiliate marketing and more, then there's no way you can fail.

It stands to reason that if you put in the work, you'll reap the rewards.

But...and here is the real challenge, you have to get it going and keep it going.

Quitting is not an option if you want to be a prolific and successful writer.

It wasn't easy for me in the beginning because there wasn't as much information online about it all back then so I kind of floundered a bit trying to find my way to making a living as an online writer.

But I did make it. And I wrote The 12 Month Writing Challenge to help others.

But, you just can't help some people. :)

I just hope that you're not one of them.

If you don't already have your own 12 month plan of how you're going to make money from your writing, then it's time you made one.

And as the great motivational speaker Mike Litman used to say, You don't have to get it right, you just have to get it going.

So how are you aiming to get things going?