Thursday 5 May 2016

How To Earn Money Writing Blog Content

How I Earned Over $4,000 Writing Articles  In Just One Day  I did it using my simple 15 minute article writing system which Includes Research, Writing and Proof Reading
Some writers earn ALL their income from writing blog content, while others use blog content for marketing their books or as a way of earning extra income from their writing.
And all of these are extremely advantageous because the income can be quite substantial.
How Do You Make Money Writing Blog Posts?
I’ve spent years making money from writing articles for my websites and blogs. I’ve even had websites that were simply for nothing else except revenue that I earned from writing articles for them.
And the following is how I did it.
Monetising Blog Posts and Articles
The two simplest ways I found to make money (and there were many) was through advertisements and promoting affiliate products.
I distinguish between blog posts and articles because posts are short and fast to write (300 to 500 words) whereas articles are longer and take more time to write (500 to 3,000 words). 
But both can be used to make money.
Finding Keywords to Write About
When I’m only writing blog posts and articles to generate revenue from advertising and affiliate sales, it’s important to get as many people as possible to read them.
This is where keywords are important.
I have a free Google AdWords account that I use to find keywords and key phrases to use.
I try and include them in the title, first paragraph and at least one sub head.
I choose keywords with low competition and low searches to help get my pages indexed on the first page of Google search results.
How to Write Articles Quickly
Time really is critical when working this way so the more articles I can write, the better.
To write quickly I often use my fast article writing system and write an opening paragraph, an ending (conclusion) and at least three points in between that I want to cover.
This is akin to the well-known writing maxim of:
  • Say what you’re going to say (beginning)
  • Say it (three points to cover)
  • Say what you’ve said (conclusion)

This makes article writing so much faster AND easier.
Two Important Points to Remember
Before you write anything at all, there are two things that you need to do.
First, know exactly who you’re writing to. Be able to picture your target market and write directly to them.
Others will visit your site but they are not who you’re writing for so ignore them.
Secondly, make sure that your articles and blog posts contain great information.
Readers should feel like they’ve learned something so make sure that your posts and articles contain at least one great tip.
And that about wraps it up.
Done correctly, you can earn quite a decent income from writing your own blog posts and online articles.
Just make sure that everything you sell (affiliate products) are quality items that  you truly recommend because if someone comes to your site and buys junk, they’ll never trust  you again.
So provide quality both in products you sell and your writing.

----------------------------------------------------------------

How I Earned Over $4,000 Writing Articles
In Just One Day

I did it using my simple 15 Minute Article Writing System which Includes Research, Writing and Proof Reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Comments