Wednesday 26 October 2016

A New Writing Article and a Product Review

This is just a quick note to let you know that I have recently added a new article to my website at RuthIsWriting.com and a new review of a writing product.

The article is called "Are You A Writer? Assessment Test."

So I guess you could say it's not actually an article but more of a really short assessment test.

You can find the article at http://ruthiswriting.com/articles/2016/assessment.html.

I also wrote a review of the Nitrofocus MP3 program offered by Inspire3.

I don't always go a bundle on these types of products but this one is really good.

And one of the best things about it is that you don't have to take time out of your busy day to listen to it. You just put on your  headphones and get on with your writing (or any other task you have to do) while you listen.

And you can download a free 15 minute demo to try it out for yourself.

I started with the demo and put it on a loop to repeat to an hour and it worked really well.

You can read my review called "Nitrofocus: "Get More Done in Less Time" at http://ruthiswriting.com/reviews/nitrofocus.html.

Sit back and enjoy them both.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Comments