Monday 20 November 2017

Hanging With The Smartest Writers

It’s a well-known fact that is you want to improve your life or your business, you need to hang out with people who are smarter than you or who you want to be like.

And you don’t have to be with them in person.

It can be bloggers you follow online, or people you go to see at seminars, or authors you read.

I was watching a seminar a few days ago and the speaker was author and marketer, Brian Kurtz and he said, “Only surround yourself with the smartest people. And if you’re the smartest person in the room, you’re in the wrong room.

And I agree. That’s why I only follow writers and marketers who I believe are the best.

One that I follow and have bought many products from, is email expert, Ben Settle.

I don’t follow him because I want to be an email expert, but I like three things about him.

1. He works alone. He has no staff and works completely by himself out of his own home. That’s the way I prefer to work too. AND he earns thousands a month from his emails, books, and courses.

2. His products are no-nonsense, and by that I mean he always gets straight to the point and doesn’t waste time with useless ‘filler’ information. I like that and I know that whatever I buy from him will be full of useable information.

3. He is full of ideas which I find really inspirational. By studying and disecting just his free emails I’ve discovered that he can take one idea and write 20 or more emails about it. And knowing how he does it is gold.

Having plenty of ideas is THE most important thing about being a writer, because without ideas you can’t write anything.

I’ve never had a problem with finding ideas and that’s why I wrote an ebook to show others just how easy it is. And even if you can’t think of anything, I'll show you how.

And once you know how to get your creative juices flowing, you’ll get 100s of ideas in just a few minutes.


Goodbye Writer's Block
How To Be A Creative Genius
And Have An Abundance Of Ideas
Plus The Inspiration
And Motivation To Write
http://cheritonhousepublishing.com/books/WB.html




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Comments