Wednesday 8 November 2017

Start the Day Write

Have you ever noticed that however a day starts, it tends to carry on that way?

So if you start the day by getting up late, you seem to spend the rest of the day trying to catch up with yourself?

Or if you start by spending way too much time on Face Book or checking emails, you spend the rest of the day getting zero done.

This is why I find it so, so, important to start my days how I want them to go on.

If I start the day right, it usually keeps up the moment.

So I have a morning routine that gets me into my most important writing straight away.

I don't waste it on trivial things like social media or email because the first hour of my day is the most important hour.

I originally learned about this from a book called "The Miracle Morning" and it really made a difference in my life.

I not only read this book once, I studied it, and listened to the audio version several times too.

So if you're like I used to be and find that you get up every day with the best intentions, yet go to bed every night wondering why you even bothered, try it for yourself.

Use the first hour of every day for the most important thing.

Mine is book writing or studying.


The Miracle Morning: 
The Not-So-Obvious Secret Guaranteed to Transform Your Life (Before 8AM)

By Hal Elrod

http://viewbook.at/MiracleMorning





No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Comments