Sunday 24 December 2017

Always Be Prepared To Write

I always like to carry a notebook and pen with me wherever I go just in case I get time to write, or in case a brilliant idea appears in my head out of nowhere and I need to write it down.

My tech-savvy daughter tells me that I'm "so old-fashioned" because she uses her iPhone to record anything she suddenly needs to write down.

But I still prefer my good-old paper and pen. Besides, I much prefer to write by hand because it makes me feel far more creative than tapping away at a keyboard.

One day, I had a brilliant idea for a book just pop into my head out of nowhere.

I was in town at the time, picking up a few bits and pieces.

When the idea struck me, I ran to a newsagent shop and bought an A4 notebook and pen.

I went to the park and sat for over an hour outlining my book idea in detail. I just sat there writing dozens of pages.

Then I went home, dropped everything, and started writing my book.

Within a week I'd not only finished the book, but I published it as an ebook AND made sales.

That's the thing about ideas that arrive seemingly out of nowhere.

They're a gift and shouldn't be wasted because once the idea is gone, it's gone for good.

Once the initial enthusiasm and motivation are gone, so is the brilliant idea.

So if it hits you, go with it.

Take your gift and use it straight away.

This is how my 7 Day Ebook Writing And Publishing System was born.

http://cheritonhousepublishing.com/books/7day.html



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Comments