Monday 15 January 2018

What If...

What would happen if you wandered into a cafe with nothing but a notebook and pen just to see where it can take you?

How much writing do you think you could do?

How many ideas could you discover?

Just you, your steaming hot cup of coffee and nothing to do but use your notebook and pen.

Bliss.

That's what sometimes needs to happen.

 But it doesn't have to be a cafe.

It can be a travel mug of coffee that you take to the park, or go sit on a bench/chair in the middle of a busy shopping mall.

Try it for yourself.

I once sat on a bench in the middle of a busy shopping mall while I was waiting for someone who was in a job interview in one of the large department stores.

She got the job and I got heaps of writing done.

And the funny thing was that when she came out of the interview, she apologised that it took so long.

Yet I had been so busy writing that I thought she'd only been gone 10 or 15 minutes. But it was actually an hour and a half.

I had no idea how the time passed so quickly, but I got pages and pages of hand-writing done.

And so many new ideas my head was buzzing.

It was a great day for us both.


The 10 Day Ebook
Write your next ebook in 10 days or less and earn at least $1,000/month from it. Guaranteed or your money back.
http://ruthiswriting.com/links/10dayebook.html



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Comments