Friday 9 February 2018

What Many Are Doing to Earn More Money From Their Writing - And It's Easy

Recently I've been using social media, blog posts and articles to help people earn more money from their writing.

But, it only works for those who are serious about wanting to write more and earn more and not for those who like to read about increasing their writing income but never do anything about it.

And it's so simple that even I didn't realise it would work to the extent that it has or the number of people would help.

You see, when I first started writing, I studied lots of different courses about creating websites and freelance writing, book writing, copywriting and much more.

In fact, I still haven't finished learning because it's an ongoing process because the writing and publishing industry changes all the time.

But I've always considered it really, extremely important to know as much as I can about writing and earning money so that I can work and earn to my full potential.

So I've been promoting video courses on Udemy (which weren't around when I was learning the basics) because so many people, like me, prefer to learn in a structured way instead of reading a lot of stuff and then trying to make it work.

I much prefer to be actually taught step-by-step how to do something.

And I think this is why Udemy courses are so popular.

Not only do they teach in a structured, easy way, but there are so many to choose from that whatever you need to learn, there's a course just for you.

And many of them are free.

Just a quick search of the site turned up:


  • Make Money from Home: How to Build an Online Business
  • How To Make a Beautiful WordPress Website Without Coding!
  • Copywriting that sells for ambitious people
  • Write, Publish, Market, and Make Money with Your Own Book
  • My Favorite Things- Fun and Easy Writing Course for kids


And one of their most popular courses:

The Complete Freelance Writing Online Course: Beginner to Pro
Learn How to Get Paid to Write Online, Make Good Money, and Work From Anywhere.
http://bit.ly/2ELPE0x

So if you want to know more about writing, book writing, copywriting, blogging, freelance writing, affiliate marketing, creating websites/blogs, or anything else, I can almost guarantee that there is a course to cover it.

Take a look at some of their free courses and see what you think.

http://bit.ly/2EKvhRB



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Comments