Friday 2 March 2018

The 'Secret Weapon' to More Affiliate Sales

I told you yesterday about how to earn more money from your writing as an affiliate marketer.

Well today I'm going to tell you the 'secret weapon' to getting more sales than you ever have before.

And that is, knowing what your market wants.

Before you even write one word to try and sell something, find out what it is that your readers want.

Using Google, or any search engine, makes it easy to find what you need to know.

You can search forums, book reviews, social media, blog comments, in fact a quick online search usually yeilds a lot of useful information from anywhere that people are giving their opinions.

Once you find out what they want, then you use this information to tell them how the product you're selling (and it can even be your own book) will provide what it is that they want.

Just get to know their pain and then offer what you're selling as the solution.

I enjoy doing affiliate marketing. Sometimes I even write my own sales page rather than sending customers to the vendors own sales page, if theirs doesn't offer what my readers are looking for. I tailor it to my own market.

I work online in different niches so I'm always trying to keep up with what people are looking for so that I can use my cunning writing skills to sell it to them.

This is why I love being a writer.

There is so many different ways I can earn money from it which helps to keep me on my toes and helps keep me financially bouyant.

And it all started with this ebook:

The Super Affiliate Handbook
By Rosalind Gardner.

How one woman earns over $500,000+ per year selling other people’s stuff online.

http://ruthiswriting.com/links/superaffiliate.html



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Comments