Wednesday 18 February 2015

increase Your Creativity In Just a Few Minutes a Day

Get better results from your meditation
Sometimes if can seem difficult to be creative all the time and to constantly be coming up with new ideas of what to work on next.

But I’ve discovered a way to boost my creativity on a daily basis and it’s so easy I wish I’d started doing it years ago.

As a writer I read a lot, and recently I’ve been reading about meditation and all the amazing studies about how it’s benefiting so many people.

So I downloaded a free app called Insight Timer onto my iPhone and set it for 10 minutes.

Now, every morning, before I begin work for the day, I start the timer and sit for 10 minutes with my eyes closed and try to think of nothing but my breathing.

At first it felt like 10 minutes of wasted time, but the changes can’t be ignored.




The 10 minutes seems like only 2 minutes and once the little mindfulness bell rings to end my session, I feel calmer and ready for the day.

My thinking ability has been improved and it now takes me less time to think of things.

I now get far more ideas much faster than before so that instead of writers’ block, I have idea overload.

And at the same time I feel like I have more clarity of thought so that not only do I get great ideas of what to write about, but I also know how to use it.

Not only does this make it easier for me to work, but my ideas are implemented with better strategies and this has positively affected my income through more sales.

It’s hard to explain the benefits of my 10 minute daily meditations, which seem so simple when I do them yet their reach is greater than I could ever have imagined.

It’s something that you really need to experience for yourself to fully understand it.

So give it a go, just for a couple of weeks to see the difference it makes.

It’s like a detox for the mind.

Trying it for yourself can’t hurt, but it will really help.



Not getting enough from your meditation?

A Simple Program that Meditates for You.

Claim your free audio.

Zen12 takes the hassle out of meditation. Each 12-minute session
brings the benefit of an hour’s advanced meditation.

Immediate benefits:

  • Dissolve stress, worry and anxiety
  • Greater relaxation
  • Increased focus levels
  • Enhanced creativity
  • Improvement in mood

Longer-term benefits:

  • Increased brain power
  • Dozens of proven health benefits
  • Greater inner peace and serenity
  • Higher stress threshold
  • Emotional mastery
The program uses special ‘brainwave’ sounds to meditate for you. That means you don’t have to actively try to quieten your mind, stop fidgeting, or focus only on the meditation. And you don’t have to reschedule your day. Each session lasts just 12 minutes, and you only need to meditate a few times a week to reap the rewards.