Friday 6 February 2015

The Quiet Way to Greater Creativity

If you've been following me for some time, you'll know that I love using relaxing audios and brain entrainment audios to help me unwind, re-focus and calm my crazy monkey mind.

I find them so helpful and they've certainly had a profound effect on the way I live and the way I work.

My favourite audios to use are Brain Evolution System and Brain Salon. Both of which you can download a demo of for free if you're curious.

Those who are regular meditators usually have a place in their house reserved for meditating.

It's usually a quiet corner with a comfortable cushion to sit on plus maybe some incense or scented candles. And they often use audio to enhance their meditation session plus to help block out other noises.

They sit in their corner for 30 or 60 minutes at a time and quiet their mind.

I don't have a corner for meditating, but I'm thinking of having one.

But I do use audio to help me relax and quietly meditate and it's shortly after these times that I have many aha! moments about my writing and online businesses and I become far more productive.

That's why I love to take time out to think about nothing for a while. It really helps to reboot my hectic mind which is always full of 'chatter.'

And even if you're not interested in buying audios or downloading free demos, you really should think about spending a bit of quiet time every day to help stop the constant thoughts going on in your mind every minute, and to make more room for creativity.

But now the makers of the audios I use, have asked me to help market their latest product as well which is called Meditation Program, and although I haven't tried it myself, I have no doubt about the quality and effectiveness of it if their current products are anything to go by.

And it comes with a 100% refund guarantee if you're not complete satisfied with it.

So, (without further ado, as the saying goes), this is what they wanted me to share with you and it's in their exact words:


Is this what you currently know about meditation?

"Meditation is BORING!"

If you think meditation is boring ... YOU ARE NOT ALONE.

Most people I know who try meditation soon give up. Bored senseless.

Who can blame them?

There are, of course, people who do NOT find endless hours of meditation boring.

A Zen Monk, for example, can reach powerful depths of bliss, insights, healing and spiritual connectedness through meditation.

Issue is, for most of us, it can take months, years -- even a WHOLE LIFETIME of DAILY meditation -- to get close to those depths.

There is a secret shortcut for meditating deeper than a Zen Monk.

Meditation Program - not years, months, weeks or days. MINUTES!

Hale Carlton knows the secret and wants to share it with you TODAY.

He'll show you how to reach depths of calm brainwave bliss WITHOUT having to commit years of your life to hours of daily meditation.

Who is Hale Carlton?

He is co-creator of the amazing "Meditation Program" -- one of THE most successful and top selling programs at Self Development Network.

By the way -- he also created "Sleep Programming" and is the brains power behind "Binaural Beats" and "Subliminal CD's".

He knows a thing or two about brainwaves and meditation.

It's time to find out HOW Hale Carlton -- the 'quiet achiever' of the super easy and mega effective “Meditation Program” -- can have you meditating DEEPER than a Zen Monk.

But it won't take years, months, weeks or even days from now.

How about in just a FEW MINUTES!

Sounds outrageous?

Drop everything else and step closer to test-driving the Mercedes of meditation.

Let Hale Carlton explain how his "Meditation Program" can change your life -- in only minutes!

Meditation Program - not years, months, weeks or days. MINUTES!

'til next time,