Tuesday 23 June 2015

Free Podcasts That Are Helping Me to Double My Writing Income

I started a part-time cleaning job a few months ago so that I could get more exercise.

I clean two local banks which takes me less than 2 hours a night.

I've got my routine working so well that I don't have to think very much about what I'm doing.

So now I listen to audios while I work.

I plug my ear buds in and listen to audios about writing, marketing, wealth, time management, blogging and more.

And I find that not only do I get my cleaning done faster AND better than before, but I take home a few nuggets of useable information every week.

So I look forward to going to work every night because I know that I can listen to more inspiration and informational audios (and there's something really soothing about working alone in the evening).

And what I learn is helping me increase my income from my writing.

Sometimes I only have to make one small change and the impact it makes is clearly noticeable.

And not only is all this new-found knowledge helping me to earn more money from my writing, but the cleaning company I work for is paying me while I listen.

So it's like I'm being paid twice.

And double money is always good.

And just in case you're curious as to what I'm listening to and learning from, I'll tell you.

I'm currently listening to free podcasts on iTunes which are:

Ben Settle - Anti-preneur Show

Jeff Goins - The Art of Work

Jeff Goins - The Portfolio Life

Yaro Starak - Entrepreneurs Journey

I've also recently listened to all the free podcasts at http://bensettle.com/blog/media-interviews/. There's quite a few hour worth there.

Enjoy and I hope they help you too.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Comments