Wednesday 6 January 2016

Discounted Ebooks For Writers

Discounted Ebooks for Writers.“Percent” image by renjith krishnan
A few weeks ago I decided to change the price of my ebooks which has resulted in discounted ebooks for writers for many people.

The decision to change my prices came about because all my ebooks (and books) were priced in US dollars.

So I made a management decision to change the currency in which I sell them, to Australian dollars.

The reason I priced them in US dollars in the first place was because most people understand the value of the US dollar and relatively few people (except those in Oz) understand the value of the Australian dollar.

But because I'm Australian and my publishing company is established in Australia, I decided to make all my books and ebooks available for sale in Australian dollars and this has resulted in discounted ebooks for those purchasing them from the US.

This is because our dollar is higher in value than a US dollar and so the comparative American price is now significantly lower for all my ebooks for writers.

I've also provided a currency converter on all my sales pages so that the price can be converted instantly to any currency, so you can see how it compares to the country that you live in and the currency that you use.

You can see all my new ebooks and book prices at http://cheritonhousepublishing.com.

And for those of you living in the US, it means you can now buy my products at significantly discounted prices.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Comments