Tuesday 16 February 2016

My Top Ten Writing Resources

I often receive emails from writers asking me what resources they can use to help them make money from their writing.

I always steer them towards the products I’ve used along the way to help me get to where I am now - a full time writer.

So I thought that it might be time that I list my favourite writing resources for everyone.

These 10 resources (I have many more) are ones that I’ve used myself and highly recommend.

These are writing courses and ebooks, all of which I’ve used and read over and over again.

So if you’ve ever been on the fence about buying a writing product, I hope this short list will help you to finally make that jump from someone who dreams about being a successful writer to someone who is earning an amazing income from their writing.

Read the rest at:
http://www.writeaholics.net/articles/2016/top-10-resources.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Comments