Tuesday 27 August 2019

How Much Money Do Bloggers Make?

People always want to know how much money can be made from blogging.

We hear it all the time about someone who starts a blog and suddenly - WHAM! They're making a fortune. Or so it seems.

But we all know that these type of people are the exception to the rule rather than the norm. So, for the average person, the question is, how much money can you earn from a blog?

Well, you might be disappointed to hear that the answer to that is that there is no answer. That's because there are too many variables like

how well the blogger can write
what their blog is about
what ways they make money from their blog
how popular their blog topic is
how useful the information is that they write about
who their audience is
how well they market their blog
whether or not they know how to reach their targeted audience.

And there are other factors as well that can make or break blogging income, so no one can accurately predict how much or how little someone will make from their blog. Even people who open brick and mortar businesses, never really know if it's going to be successful or not, and again, it all depends on too many different factors.

The good thing about starting a blog is that unlike opening a physical business, there are very little or no upfront costs. So if it doesn't work out, you haven't lost much.

I've been working online for almost 20 years now and I've always earned money. I used to have quite a few websites and blogs that I'd regularly write for and I've also written many books. Over the years I've cut back on how many websites I have, but I still earn money from the ones I do have.

I believe that anyone can earn money online from just their laptop computer and an internet connection. You don't even need to have anything to sell. You just need to know what to do and how to do it. Then you need to take action to make it work.

And as I've said, everyone is different and every blog is different, so I can't guarantee you'll be rich overnight, but I can tell you that it is possible to make money online. I know because I've been doing it for years.

And in my newly updated book, Living the Laptop Lifestyle, I show you how easy it is, even if you don't know where to start and you don't have any money.

https://ruthiswriting.com/books/LLS.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Comments