Friday 1 November 2019

What to Write When You Don’t Know What To Write

Sometimes it’s too easy for me to sit down and not know what to write, or, more aptly, not feel like doing any writing.

So rather than sit there and trying to force myself there’s something else I do.

And I’m not the only one with this problem of not always feeling like writing. It happens to others too, even those with popular blogs or authors who’ve written several books. We all have days when we just don’t want to write.

So what I do is I use this time for marketing. And there a few different ways I do it, and all for free.

Sometimes I use anti-social media to put up links to things on my sites or to talk about my books or post inspirational quotes.

I also still use EzineArticles.com for getting more visitors to my sites because it works.

Naturally, it doesn’t work as well as it did when Google used to include my marketing articles in search results, but it’s still a popular site and I get plenty of free traffic from there.

And these are just a couple of things that I do

So don’t ever sit there and say you have nothing to do, because there is no such thing as too much marketing, especially when you can write articles.

And you may find, like I do, that once I start working, it makes me want to stay there and write more.

If you can’t think of anything else, write a few short Ezine Articles and upload them to the directory.

It’s quick and easy to do, especially if you can write an article in 15 minutes or less.



https://ruthiswriting.com/books/15.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Comments