Monday 19 September 2016

Writing Quickly Helps With Focus

I talk often about writing quickly.

And I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, writing quickly does not mean writing badly. It’s just the opposite.

I find that when I sit down to write and put my timer on before I start, it helps me to get straight down to work and not procrastinate, because I don’t have time to waste. I only have 25 minutes to get as much written as I can before the alarm goes off and I have to stop for 5 minutes.

And while I’m writing against the clock it also helps me to stay focused and ignore distractions.

And the more I do it, the better I get.

It’s just like anything in life.

It’s better to practice good habits instead of bad or lazy habits.

Once I sit down and start writing it’s so easy to keep going.


Just try using a timer and see for yourself.

-----------------------------------

Can You Write a Book a Month?

Ready my latest article at:









No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Comments