Wednesday 10 September 2014

Keep Your Eye On Your Goals and Stay Inspired

6 FIGURES A YEAR WRITING KINDLE BOOKS: The 100 Book Challenge
Lately I've been re-reading two of my Kindle books, 6 FIGURES A YEAR WRITING KINDLE BOOKS: The 100 Book Challenge and 1500 Words Per Hour: How To Write Faster, Better And More Easily Using The Simple And Powerful Speed Write System For Writing Mastery.

These two books are a great inspiration for writing faster which is what I need to keep doing if I want to earn more money. I find that the faster I write, the more I publish and the better my writing is. If I'm writing against the clock (like when I write in pomodoros) it keeps me focused and stops me from doubting what I'm doing or stopping to think to often. So I find that my writing simply flows.

And writing as fast is possible and can product great results. You only have to look at what my friend and colleague, Yuwanda Black, achieved when she had a goal of writing 50 ebooks in one year. And she did it. But she did have to put in a lot of hours to do it and said she virtually had no life for the whole 12 months.


Another successful person who inspires me is Tim Gorman who, in 2007, set out to have an online income from writing articles that was greater than his military salary (a the time he was an army Captain) so that he could retire and financially support his family. He too had little time to work, write, sleep or spend time with his wife and children. He talked about it in an inspiring MP3 recording about how he went without sleep to find time to set up his online business. I've listened to his story several times and it is so motivational because he is such a humble man but was doing amazing work in such limited time.

But to be able to write 1,500 words an hour or 50 or 100 ebooks a year to make more money online writing articles that an army captain earns in the USA,  you need 3 things:

You must know exactly what it is you want to achieve

You must be rigid in sticking to your goal

You must not let other less-important things distract you and take up your valuable time

When you're serious about what you want and how you want to achieve it, you have to ignore the trivial things and do what's important.

And it doesn't hurt to read a few inspirational books along the way to keep you moving in the right direction.



2 Day Sale: 25% Off 20 Latest Best Sellers - And All With Free Worldwide Shipping