Tuesday 9 June 2015

Does Article Marketing Still Work?


Writing articles and uploading them to an article directory used to be one of the fastest and easiest ways to make more money on the Internet.

Article directories like EzineArticles.com were gold.

Writing one short article and uploading it would produce a flood of email subscribers and ebook sales.

Then things changed a few years ago when Google decided to not include article directories in it's search results.

Many writers stopped doing article marketing this way because the results plummeted.

But not me.

I kept publishing articles on EzineArticles.com.

And what I've found is that although my articles get less views now, they still get read and it still produces results.

So although the audience for these types of articles is smaller, they are more targeted and more interested in what I have to say.

So I keep doing it, because it still works for me.

And with less people submitting articles, there's less competition.



Discover How I Earned Over $4,000 Writing Articles 
in Just One Day


I did it using my simple 15 minute article writing system which Includes Research, Writing and Proof Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Comments