Monday 30 October 2017

Instant Idea Overload

A few days ago, I sat and brainwaved for new ideas about writing and moving my online business forward.

It was a really great session that went on for hours (I had a lunch break and an after tea break during it).

I sat taking notes and more notes and even more notes and then wrote them all out in more detail and re-arranged them into the order that they need to be done.

It began with me mulling over just one idea.

Then I put in my earbuds and started listening to my 'Creative Spark' audio.

And before I knew what was happening - Boom!

The ideas started to flow and a plan was hatched.

I kept replaying the 30-minute audio and kept writing.

Creative Spark is one of the tracks on the Brain Salon audio collection.

There is also Super Razor Focus, Ultimate Deep Sleep, Happy Pill, Power Chill and High Energy Expresso.

At the moment, Creative Spark is my favourite.

I know that I've talked about Brain Salon before, but it is just so great.

It's not cheap to buy, but it really is worth every cent of the price, and I can use the tracks on the go, unlike some audios that you have to close your eyes and stop everything you're doing to use them.

I just plug in whichever I need and get to work.

I've been using Brain Salon for years and I use it almost daily.

But like I said, it's not cheap to buy, but nothing worth having ever is.


Try a free sample of Super Razor Focus for yourself, or learn more about this audio collection. Click the link below:
http://ruthiswriting.com/links/brainsalondemo.html



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Comments