Friday 27 October 2017

Spending Money To Make Money


A couple of weeks ago, I made an online purchase.

It was a huge purchase that cost me $2,000.

Why did I spend so much?

Because I plan to use what I bought to help me earn more money.

So it wasn't so much a purchase, as an investment.

What I bought was a huge package of marketing materials - DVDs, Audios, and books.

I haven't received them yet because they're physical products and are being shipped to me here in Australia from the USA.

Over the years, I've bought literally dozens (probably hundreds) of products about writing and marketing, but I've never paid so much before.

But there are many people who baulk at paying anything for what they think will help them write more and earn more.

They only want things that are free (or really REALLY cheap).

Then they wonder why they don't make any money.

But I've decided to go big or go home.

I'm aiming higher with what I buy, what I create, and how much money I make.

And I started big with the $2,000 marketing bundle.

If you feel the same way, make the switch.

Invest in whatever it is that will help you move your writing business forward.

And then get going.

Don't let penny-pinching hold you back any longer.


Living the Laptop Lifestyle: How to start & grow a profitable online business so you can quit your job

http://cheritonhousepublishing.com/books/LLS.html



(and for anyone wondering what I spent so much money on, it was The Titans Of Direct Response Package. http://titansdvds.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Comments