Thursday 1 March 2018

Straight Forward Way To More Affiliate Income

It's not always easy to earn money from writing.

In fact, most people don't know how to do it.

But like most businesses, you need more than one income stream.

That's why I use different ways to earn money from my writing and one of those is affiliate marketing.

Some people think that it's not possible to earn much money this way, but that's because they're not doing it right.

For a start, putting up banners and links on your website won't work. You may get a few sales that way but not many.

Other things you can do (and I do these too) is:

Write your own sales page for the product you want to sell
Set up a series of emails to promote a product
Use different ways to market like social media and press releases
Try the products yourself and write a review

Of course, there are other things you can do but this is a good start.

And then, there's the math of the whole thing.

For instance, if you're selling a high ticket item like a treadmill, then you could earn $600 or more for each sale. So you only need to sell one a week to make some decent extra money.

Likewise, if you're getting $60 commission, then if you can make one sale a day, it still adds up to $420 a week.

And if you're selling something else for $20 commission, then you'd need to make 3 sales a day to earn $420 a week.

Of course, you need to be selling more than one item so that you can make multiple sales a day.

And you need to be selling quality products, that is, things that your customers want to buy and that will be useful to them.

That's where your marketing skills come in. You write articles, blog posts and emails about what the product is and the benefits of using it.

When I tell people that I'm a writer, they naturally assume that the only thing I write is books.

But my writing business is much more than that because I have several streams of income from my writing.

And so should you if you want to earn as much money as you can from your writing.

Not only is affiliate marketing good for my finances but it allows me to have different things to write about. So if I get bored with one project, I just move onto another.

And the ebook below is how I got started with affiliate marketing.



The Super Affiliate Handbook
By Rosalind Gardner.

How one woman earns over $500,000+ per year selling other people’s stuff online.

http://ruthiswriting.com/links/superaffiliate.html



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Comments