Wednesday 13 June 2018

Want to Write More Books?

I don't know about you, but most of my income comes from writing books.

I also earn money from freelance writing (but I do less and less these days), online advertising and affiliate marketing.

But mostly from my books.

And if you're the same, then to make more money you need to write more books.

Naturally, this means you need a constant and never-ending supply of ideas.

Which isn't easy.

Years ago I found a way to not only find ideas, but to find great ideas and to know exactly what readers are looking for so I know what to include in my books.

And once you know how to find ideas, if you're like me, you'll quickly go from writers' block to idea overload.

And how do find great ideas?

You just have to start looking.

-------------------

Goodbye Writer's Block
How to Be a Creative Genius and Have an Abundance of Ideas Plus the Inspiration and Motivation to Write
http://www.cheritonhousepublishing.com/books/WB.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Comments