Thursday 30 August 2018

Book Review: Abundance Now: Amplify Your life and Achieve Prosperity Today

I recently read the book "Abundance Now: Amplify Your life and Achieve Prosperity Today" by Lisa Nichols & Janet Switzer

Did I like it?

Not one bit.

Usually, I don't write a negative review of a book. If I don't like it I  just don't say anything.

But this time I thought it was worth giving my opinion of it to warn others because I felt like this book wasn't what it was supposed to be.

I've heard the author, Lisa Nichols, on 'The Secret' (I have the audio version) several years ago so I was intrigued to read a book of hers when I saw it.

Sadly, I wish I hadn't bothered.

This is how my review starts:

"I borrowed this book from my local library and all I can say is, thank goodness I didn't buy it because it would have been a complete waste of money."

You can read the rest at https://ruthiswriting.com/reviews/abundance.html.

I read a lot of books but this one was one of the most disappointing.

I hope you have better luck with whatever book you're currently reading.

I've just started reading Psyco Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz. I'm only a few pages into it but already it's got me intrigued and I can't wait to read more.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Comments