Friday 18 January 2019

The Biggest Mistake Writers Make That Holds Them Back

There are so many writers that never write a damn thing.

So are they really writers?

They want to write yet never seem to do any. Or sometimes very little.

So one day I polled my subscribers about this and do you know what I found out?

I discovered that many of them didn’t want to write at all.

They wanted to work from home as a writer, but not do any writing.

They wanted to earn money from writing, and they call themselves writers, but they seemed to be looking for a way to get-rich-quick.

This is a huge mistake because writing = work.

I know that when you’re looking in from the outside, it seems like writers make money from doing nothing, but it is work.

At the same time, it’s better than having a J.O.B.

I much prefer to write from home.

Which would you rather do?

I can make writing really easy for you if you download my 7 Day Ebook Writing and Publishing System.

But I can’t do it for you.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Comments