Thursday 23 May 2019

How I Substantially Increased My Website Traffic In Just One Day

A few years ago I decided that I wanted more visitors to my website because more visitors = more sales.

I'd had a writing website for a few years but the number of visitors was lower than I wanted.

But then I found out how to get more traffic instantly and it only took me a few minutes to do, and in just one day, my website traffic almost doubled. I wouldn't have believed it was so easy or so effective if I hadn't seen it for myself.

What I did was I decided that I needed help because I didn't know how to get more traffic.

So I Googled it and the answer that came up the most was to get more backlinks.

Hmm... I thought that's all well and good but I really had no idea how to do it or what websites to try and get links from.

So I looked around for freelancers who could do it and that's when I came across a website called Fiverr. At that time I'd never heard of them before, but now they're extremely well known.

The idea of Fiverr is that you can hire someone to do a job for you for only $5. Naturally, they try and upsell you to an even better and more expensive service, but they still do jobs for just $5.

But at the time I just wanted to get more links to my website so that I could increase my traffic.

So I hired someone to do it. They did upsell me to a more expensive job but as I recall it was only $10 (might have been $15 but I'm pretty sure it was only $10) and they offered to get me hundreds of links.

So I paid the money and my freelancer got to work.

And the next day when I looked at my stats for my site, I saw that I'd had hundreds of more visitors and my freelancer had emailed me a long, detailed list of which sites he'd linked to.

I was astounded.

And Fiverr offers many more services than just backlinking. You can actually pay someone to write all your blog posts for you, or to edit/improve your posts, or to make videos for you, or animations, or do voice-overs and so many other things. They'll even write a song for you for $5.

So if there is something that you need that you can't do or don't want to do yourself, see if you can hire someone to do it for you for just $5.

Honestly, even if you don't hire someone, just going to the website and looking at all the things that people are willing to do for $5 is worth the visit.

But I really hope that you find someone that can help you move your writing business forward in leaps and bounds.


Find The Perfect Freelance Services For Your Business
http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-4087694-13144767


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Comments