Tuesday 24 September 2019

How I’m Selling More Books in More Countries

I earn most of my income from selling books and ebooks.

And like many other writers, I used to do it through Amazon’s Kindle platform, which now allows you to sell print books as well as Kindle books.

The great thing about selling books that way was that it was quick, easy, and it was a set and forget system.

The only bad thing about it was that my books were only available through Amazon and nowhere else.

But now I publish them through Ingram which means that all my books are available as print books, ebooks and sell worldwide from just about anywhere.

And although it’s early days and I haven’t yet done the math of how my sales are doing compared to only selling on Amazon (which, btw, they’re still available from) one thing I am sure of is that I’m now selling far more books than I was when I was only using Amazon Kindle.

Not only that, but my books are also available for libraries to purchase, so if your local library has a copy you can borrow them for free. And if they don’t have a copy of any of my books, put in a request for them to purchase it.

So now I’m not only selling more books (which I hope will increase exponentially in time) but I feel much more like a publisher rather than just a writer.

Go to my website now and you can easily purchase any of my books from many different booksellers all over the world.

https://ruthiswriting.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Comments