Monday 23 September 2019

The Simple ‘Trick’ That’s Get’s You Writing Even When You Don’t Feel Like It

The other day, I sat down at my desk to write and the next thing I knew over half an hour had passed and I hadn’t even started writing and instead, I was checking email and reading a few online articles and blog posts that were in my RSS reader.

When I suddenly realised how much time I’d wasted I instantly closed my email and my browser, got out my writing computer (My Mac Book Air) and got to work.

And this is the simple “trick” that can get you writing every day, even when you don’t feel like it.

What is this “trick” you ask?

Did you miss it?

What I did was, I simply started working, and usually that’s all it takes.

The easiest way to earn more money writing is to simply show up and do the work every day. Even if you’re not the world’s greatest writer, you can earn more money from your writing than most other people if you outwork them.

Even if you only end up working for 30 minutes a day it’s better than not showing up at all.

I only set out to work for 2 to 3 hours a day, but I usually end up doing more or going back later to finish.

A person who hardly ever writes yet is good at what they do, will never earn as much money as a mediocre writer who writes every day.

It’s possible to outwork everyone else just by showing up daily.

And I’ll let you in on a secret; even the best and most successful writers, often find it hard to start. But what makes them the best and most successful, is they don’t let that stop them.

So if you haven’t started showing up and writing every day, you can start now.


7 Day eBook Writing and Publishing System
Want to be a published author by this time next week?
https://ruthiswriting.com/books/7day.html



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Comments