Monday 23 September 2019

The Rich Dad, Poor Dad Truth About Writing an eBook

I used to think that when it came to making money as an author, the most important thing was to be able to write books.

But I soon realised that it wasn’t true.

It seemed that writing a book wasn’t enough. What I really need to know was how to sell it.

And that’s why I began to read dozens of books about marketing, including one of my favourites, Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki.

You see, marketing is the most important aspect of being in business and earning money.

As an example, anyone can make a better burger than McDonald's, but McDonald's know how to market. That's why they outsell all other burger joints.

So you don’t just need to know how to write a book, but how to sell it.

This is why one of my favourite ebooks is The 10-Day Ebook Writing and Publishing System because it not only guides you step-by-step through writing and publishing an ebook, it also shows you how you can earn $1,000 a month from it.

Writing a book (or an ebook) and not making sales is a waste of time.

But the 10 Day eBook, not only saves you time (in just 10 days), it helps you earn money from every ebook you write.

I know because I use it myself.



Write and Publish an eBook in 10 Days
AND Earn $1,000 a Month
https://ruthiswriting.com/links/10dayebook.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Comments