Saturday 7 December 2019

How Badly Do You Want to Make Money Online?

You probably already know this, but it is possible to earn money online from your writing.

Many writers imagine themselves making money from their website or blog by only writing for a few minutes a day.

Is this possible?

Well, anything is possible.

The problem though is that most writers don't actually write every day, and don't know how to earn money from a website or blog. At least, not enough money to live on.

I tried to help by writing Living The Laptop Lifestyle: How to Start & Grow a Profitable Online Business So You Can Quit Your Job. Many have bought it, but not all (in fact, most) haven't used it.

And I made it even easier by making sure it's available from all good book stores all over the world and from all public libraries.

But still, not all who buy it (or borrow it) put the information it contains to good use.

I earn money online all the time. In fact, it's why I'm currently in the process of setting up another website.

The internet has made it so easy for writers to earn money.

I jumped on this years ago at the very start of my writing career. And it's something I still do today.

I don't want to be a starving writer living in a garret while I try and write the world's greatest novel.

I'm a working writer and I earn all my money from my writing.

And by providing Living The Laptop Lifestyle, I made it easy for you to do the same.

The only question is... how badly do you want it?


https://ruthiswriting.com/books/LLS.html



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Comments