Thursday 12 December 2019

Napoleon Hill's 30 Minutes to Peak Productivity

A few days ago I was reading (well, to be honest, it was an audiobook so I was listening to it) Napoleon Hill's classic book Think and Grow Rich.

I bought this book several years ago and, like most good books, it's great to read it over and over again, because I find that every time I read it, I pick up one more golden nugget of information that I missed before.

And if you aren't already familiar with this book, you're missing out on so much.

As the title suggests, it's your thoughts that make you rich. But not just your thoughts but being disciplined enough to act on them.

Anyway, while listening to this amazing book, I found I was paying more attention than usual to the part where he was talking about how important it is to put yourself in the right state of mind when thinking about a plan of how you're going to earn money.

He said that you need to have just the germ of an idea and from that, if you think about it enough and meditate on it regularly, you can build it up from just a thought, into a multi-million dollar business (or words to that effect).

He also went on to say exactly how you can do this, and that is by setting aside just 30 minutes a day to contemplate your idea into a goal and eventually be able to visualize the complete concept of what you can achieve.

He said that by utilizing just 30 minutes a day you can think about your idea until it becomes a reality in your own mind and you feel excited and motivated to put your ideas into action.

This 30 minutes a day is so important because, without it, you won't be able to build up your idea or to visualize it and feel the emotions of it already happening which is vital to your financial success.

This is how you 'Think and Grow Rich.'

And a great aid to your 30 minutes a day of contemplation on your idea (or 30 minutes to think about what it is you really want to do - as opposed to what you THINK you should do) is the Brain Evolution System. I know that sounds like a sales pitch, but I've used this system for several years now and it really is amazing, and it doesn't cost anything to try it, so you've got nothing to lose.

You just set aside 30 minutes a day, slip on your headphones and allow the binaural beats to influence your brainwaves which will do two things. It will help to put you into a calm state of mind which will then allow your mind to contemplate things clearly and efficiently with a sharp, clear focus.

I've been using this system for a long time now and I always look forward to my 30 minutes of quiet time every day because the sounds are so soothing and relaxing and my mind comes up with unlimited ideas for whatever I need to work on. If you've never tried it, you should. When you close your eyes and drift into the sounds, it feels like you're floating far away which enables you to leave behind the usual dramas of your life.

At first it felt like 30 wasted minutes a day, but, within just a week or two of using it daily, I found it invaluable for getting more done.

As Napoleon Hill said, taking 30 minutes a day to contemplate an idea is life-changing.

You can try it for yourself for free by clicking the link below.

Brain Evolution System


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Comments