Thursday 2 July 2020

The Wrong Way to Earn Money Writing Online

If you’ve been following me for a while, you’ll already know that years ago I had a really successful writing site called Writeaholics. Then someone wanted to buy it and offered me a lot of money. So I sold it to him and began another successful writing site, ruthiswriting.com.

Clearly the guy who bought my old site thought that he could make money from it without doing much work. But what he didn’t realise is that what he couldn’t buy was my mind and my ability to write and earn money.

Naturally, he ended up with nothing and for years now his site (my old site) has been off-line, while my site is still going strong.

What he didn’t see was the blindingly obvious fact of what it is that I do to earn more from my writing sites. And it’s so simple.

I write and publish my work online.

That’s it.

It really is that simple.

I just sit and write every day, because if I don’t, I won’t have a writing business.

And I enjoy writing.

The good news is that you can do it too.

If you want to run your own online writing business, you just need to keep writing and publishing.

Don’t do it the wrong way and think that if you create a website people will come to it and pay you money. Because they won’t, which is what the buyer of my old site found out in a very expensive way.

Writers write, and, it’s no coincidence that those who write more usually make more money than those who hardly ever write.

Click the link below to find out how you can start your own online writing business today.


Living the Laptop Lifestyle: 
How to Start & Grow a Profitable Online Business So You Can Quit Your Job
https://cheritonhousepublishing.com/books/LLS.html




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Comments