Wednesday 24 March 2021

Affirmations About Writing

 We’ve all heard about affirmations and how they're used to improve your life.

But what exactly are they and how can they help you to write more and earn more?

Well, an affirmation is something (a goal) that you repeat to yourself daily. And the way it’s supposed to help is by keeping your goal at the front of your mind so that you’ll notice if you start to stray off your intended path to your goal.

But for me, affirmations don’t work unless I know what it is that I have to do to achieve my goals.

For instance, if I want to write more, then I need to make my affirmation about avoiding distractions, or stop time-wasting, or having more bum-in-chair time. In other words, I need to know HOW I’m going to achieve what I want, which also means knowing what I DON’T want (like distractions and time-wasting activities) so that I can eliminate them.

Do I do daily affirmations?

Yeah… Nah.

I do write down what I want to do and how I’m going to achieve it because explaining things in writing makes it much more logical to me so I can spot flaws in my planning.

I also look at my notes often and think about them daily.

And then I get down to doing it.

Remember that writing daily is more important than thinking about it every day.


Goodbye Writer's Block
How to Be a Creative Genius and Have an Abundance of Ideas Plus the Inspiration and Motivation to Write.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Comments