Tuesday 15 June 2021

Writing a Book a Week: How to Write Quick Books Under the Self-Publishing Model.

 Like most writers, I like to read.

I read both fiction and non-fiction, but mostly non-fiction because I like to learn. Learning has always been one of my favourite things in life. I'm a life-long learner.

Recently I was reading a book about Anxiety, how it affected the author's life, and how she overcame it. It was fascinating.

And even more recently, I bought and downloaded a Kindle book by Alex Foster, called, "Writing a Book a Week." And it too was fascinating.

It's only a short ebook and I read it in under an hour, which is probably why it only cost 99 cents.

But although it was short, it was a great read and I learned a lot. It was full of golden nuggets of advice.

And I'm not the only one who liked it. It has hundreds of great reviews on Amazon.

I actually read it 3 times and now I'm about to read it again and take notes.

I know that you're probably wondering why I'm talking about someone else's book about how to write a book in a week when I've written a book of my own on that very subject. And it's because my book is all about writing non-fiction ebooks, while Alex Foster's book is about writing fiction as well.

One of the interesting things he said is that in order to write in many different genres and on different subjects, it's important to use pseudonyms for all your different book categories so that readers can find more of your books on the subject they like, and it also makes you look more of an expert if each of your pen names is only associated with one subject. 

This author really makes the whole book writing process fast and doable and the no-fluff way it's written gets you straight into the subject of writing books quickly and makes you feel inspired and motivated.

It even deals with where to get ideas from and what to do with them.

I reckon that if you read this short ebook, you won't be disappointed.

But you will be dying to start writing and self-publishing a book a week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Comments