Monday 12 July 2021

Can Being a Writer Improve Your Love Life?

 I've been working as a writer for over 20 years now and it has changed my life in so many ways because it's so different to any other job I've ever had.

But can it improve your love life?

I believe it can and I'll tell you why.

Years ago I was dating a man who never supported my longing to be a writer. In fact, he could be downright sarcastic and rude.

So I dumped him because I wanted to write and I knew his stinky attitude would only hold me back.

I began a writing course and starting writing and submitting my work and I began to earn money from the few acceptances I got.

During this time I met and married my husband who was extremely supportive of everything I did.

We've grown together over the past 20+ years since we met. He's now retired (early) and works with me as I keep writing and publishing. He takes care of the financial side of things, correspondence, all our accounts, and looks after my websites.

And we couldn't be happier.

So yeah, being a writer can improve your love life because it needs a supporting and loving partner who understands and can live with us creative types who have a lifelong writing mission

Find out how you can do it too in my easy to read book:

Mission Critical For Life


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Comments