Friday 2 July 2021

Ever Wondered How To Be a Better Writer?

 I always wanted to be a writer. I visualised myself sitting and writing every day, working from anywhere, just writing and getting paid.

At the time I had no idea how I was going to accomplish it all, but I learned.

I started small just doing anything I could just to get started, and I didn't even know what I was doing.

But once I made being a writer my life's mission everything changed. Not just my writing but my whole life.

I met and married my husband, had another child, studied for a university degree, quit my job, and worked as a writer.

My self-esteem quickly grew, my whole life changed and I never looked back. I'd found my calling. My mission.

And you can do it too with your own life mission - no matter what it is.

And the good news is that, like me, you don't have to get it right, you just have to get it going.

All you have to do is follow the 10 simple steps in my book, Mission Critical For Life. It will not only help you find your mission but follow it.

https://ruthiswriting.com/books/MCFL.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Comments