Tuesday 5 October 2021

Do I Want to Protest Against Climate Change? Nope.

These days there are millions of people jumping on the Climate Change (formerly known as Global Warming) bandwagon and protesting in droves.

I've never been to one of these protests, nor will I ever because I'm busy doing my part to help the planet already, and I've been doing it for years.

YEARS!

- I don't support factory farming (it's one of the biggest polluters and don't get me started on cruelty)

- I eat mostly organic (non-organic is also a huge polluter)

- I drive very little and have a small car

- I always find ways to cut my electricity use (for cost as well as environmental reasons)

- I live frugally

- I try to live by the 5Rs of a zero-waste lifestyle  (refuse, reduce, reuse, recycle, rot)

- I only use environmental, sustainable household products

- I produce a low-to-no amount of garbage every day

- I recycle everything I can

- I refuse to buy overly packaged products

... and the list goes on.

I don't follow fads or jump on passing bandwagons. I live purposefully and kindly while I try to help the planet and animals. It's just something I've always done for as long as I can remember.  

It's actually really easy to be respectful of our planet and be kind and compassionate to animals. It also inspires others to do the same.

I'm also always busy writing, and in my book 'Mission Critical For Life' I lay out 10 easy-to-follow steps for finding and living your own life mission and you'll see how it can also help you to do your bit to help the planet at the same time, without having to drive to the nearest protest. But feel free to do so if that's what floats your boat.

Being Mission Critical For Life can help save you, your sanity, the planet, and everyone around you. 

While helping you live a stress-free, purposeful life on your own terms.


Mission Critical For Life











No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Comments