Monday 4 August 2014

Still Haven't Got My Blog Emails Right

Image courtesy of Stuart Miles, FreeDigitalPhotos.net
If you're a subscriber to this blog then you'll have noticed that I'm having a bit of trouble getting my blog posts emailed correctly.

First of all, a few weeks ago, the same blog post was sent multiple times. Then none were sent at all and then they all got sent at once.

So if you're reading this and you are someone who received my crazy emails, I do apologise.

Yet at the same time it made me laugh at myself. What the hell was I doing? Why couldn't I get it right?

But now I think I've got it all under control. I just hope I didn't need to put the emphasis on the word "think."

As I've said before, I'm not a really "techy" person and sometimes working online simply baffles me.

But I keep moving forward and making progress.

And speaking of "techy" (or not) don't forget that my course on web page design and how to make money online is still reduced by a massive 90% of the price. That's $30 down to $3.

The Complete Online Course

It's an old course but a big one divided into 3 huge modules.

Write Web Page Content, 

Create All Your Own Websites 

Earn Income From Every Website You Create.

And it's for the none-techies like me who just want to design websites and make money online but don't know how.

So if you've never created your own websites before but want to know how then this will teach you exactly how to do it and guide you all the way from deciding what you want to set up a website about to creating it and publishing it online.

And even if you're already online and you have a simple, free blog, like this one, this course can show you how to tweak and change the html code to get your blog exactly the way you want it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Comments