Wednesday 6 August 2014

Turning Off The Blog Comments

I've just made changes to the way comments are allowed on this blog.

The change is that only those with a Google account can comment.

Why?

Because I'm sick of spam. I'm sick of 'anonymous' commenters leaving spam comments with links to their spammy websites.

I'm sorry if this change inconveniences anyone but I just had to do something.

Ahhhh!!!

I don't know why they waste their time. I mean, does it really work? I doubt it.

Instead they should spend their time writing something useful that people want to read and that earns them money legitimately. I'm sure it would work better.

Writing isn't hard if you know what you're writing about.

It's even possible to make living writing your life history or writing about something that happened to you if it helps other people.

And there are products out there to help you get started writing your own personal story.

Memoirs & Personal Essays Premium Collection

Turn your personal story into a bestseller!

This collection walks you through every phase of the memoir-writing process from uncovering memories to marketing your story to the masses.

Gain insight from top authors and agents in the industry on story structure, editing techniques, pitching to agents and publishing a commercially viable memoir within a competitive market.

Whether you are just beginning the process or are a published writer, these resources will carefully guide you to your goal of writing and publishing a piece of your personal history.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Comments