Tuesday 19 August 2014

My New Romantic Novel Is Out

This is just a quick update on my latest (in fact, first and only) romantic fiction novel called Stand By Me.

I formated and uploaded it yesterday to the Amazon Kindle Store and now it's published and available for download all over the world.

I'm not sure yet if I'll be publishing more romantic fiction novels, but I probably will. I've enjoyed writing this one so it's an experience I want to repeat.
It's a while since I published a new book on Amazon and I'd forgotten how great it felt.

Stand By Me is can be downloaded for just $2.99. You can also visit the Kindle Store and "look inside" to read a short excerpt.

Just click on the book cover image to go to Amazon to see my new novel and take a sneak peak.

And this week I'm also busy working on my next ebook which is a "how to" PDF ebook for writers. So I'll let you know more about it soon and how you can get a hand on a copy for yourself. This ebook is truly inspirational and full of great advice about writing more in less time.

Because, as a writer, we all know that time is money. Not only that, but the more time you spend thinking about what you're writing or about what you're going to write, the more room you leave for over-thinking and procrastination.

So my new ebook will help you to sit down and write fast.

And in the meantime, please take a look at my new novel and when you've read it, please leave a review on Amazon. Thanks.

Don't forget, that to read a Kindle book you don't need a Kindle eReader. You can download a free reading app for any device. Just go to the Kindle store and you'll see a link right at the top of the page for "Free Kindle Reading Apps."

Happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Comments