Wednesday 13 May 2015

How to Earn $100 From 5 Minutes Writing

Quick Cash WritingYears ago, when I first started writing, I knew that I wanted to be a professional writer but I had no idea where to start.
Then I stumbled across a writing course called Quick Cash Writing.
I bought it, downloaded it and immediately started working my way through it from virtual cover to virtual cover.
And guess what happened?
I made enough money so that I could give up my job and write full time.
Previously I’d worked a full time job. Then once I started making a bit of money from my writing I got a part time job instead to give me more time to write.
But once I’d worked  my way through Quick Cash Writing, I was amazed at just how much money I could make from my writing.
I was eventually writing for private clients as well as writing for magazines.
The easiest money I made from magazine writing was from Reader’s Letters.
These are so fast to write and pay a lot of money. One of them paid me $100 for a few words and a small photo of my dog.
Reader’s letters, in  most magazines, are just a few words about something funny that happened. Other magazines look for tips that other readers can use or opinions about articles from a previous issue.
But either way, these only take 5 minutes or less to write - and they can usually be submitted by email which is the quickest way to do it.
And I know from first hand experience that it is possible to earn $100 for 5 minutes of writing - or less.
And I also made quick cash from sending a short joke into the Readers’ Digest magazine. They pay up to $100 for jokes and they send you a copy of the issue your joke is in.

So if you want to earn a fast buck or two (or even a hundred or two) try submitting a few reader’s letters, tips, opinions or jokes. 
Try it right now. 
It only takes 5 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Comments