Friday 4 January 2019

Green Smoothie Writing Kickstart

It's a New Year and a time for new starts and kickstarts.

So this year I've embarked on a 21 Day Kickstart Diet run by my favourite doctor, Neal Barnard.

This diet is supposed to get you eating healthy and feeling great.

Today is day 3 and breakfast was a green smoothie.

At first, I was disappointed because I couldn't imagine a drink being an adequate breakfast (or tasting very nice).

But because I'm determined to see this diet through to the end, I decided to stick to the smoothie and not replace it with the toasted sandwich that I was thinking about.

And to my complete surprise, the green smoothie was not only filling but it tasted really great.

And it got me thinking about writing and how it's easy to think that one type of writing isn't going to be fun or interesting to do, so it's easier to stick to what you know.

But as the saying goes, if you keep doing what you're doing, you're going to keep getting what you're getting.

So if you're not writing enough, or not earning enough money from your writing, then you probably need to start doing something different.

And just like the green breakfast smoothie, it might not be as bad as you think, and might actually be great.

When I was just starting out with my writing, and I was floundering a bit with wondering what to write, where to send it, and how to make money from it, I came across the Quick Cash Writing course.

I followed it through to the end, even doing to writing projects that I didn't think I was going to enjoy at all.

And by the end of it (which took about 3 months) I'd not only earned a substantial amount of money from my writing, but I'd also learned what type of writing I enjoyed doing, and what I didn't enjoy, which left me better informed as to which direction to head with my writing career.

So if you're in the same boat that I used to be in, and you don't know which way to head with your writing, or worse, you have no idea what you should be doing, go ahead and download the Quick Cash Writing course, and see how much you can achieve (and earn) in just 3 short months.

https://ruthiswriting.com/links/quickcash.html



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Comments