Wednesday 18 March 2020

My Writing Goals and Coronavirus

Everywhere I go these days there is some self-proclaimed Coronavirus "expert" gabbing on and on about what I "should" be doing during these highly infectious times.

But do you know what I AM doing?

I'm getting more writing done. I'm quite the 'shut-in' person anyway so I've topped up my essential groceries and household items to last me at least a month (which isn't much anyway because I'm extremely frugal), and now I'm self-isolating, even though I'm not ill. I just want to write more.

So while others are wasting their time panicking about Coronavirus, talking non-stop about it and freaking out about it (none of which helps anyway), I'm using this time to write.

And the best thing is that others are so worried about face-to-face contact that they're leaving me alone more than usual, which is something I always encourage anyway.

So now I'm sitting in total peace and doing what I want to do, which is to write more and read more.

I already have a stack of books waiting to be read so now I've finally got the time to read them as well as do more writing.

So while you still have your good health, use your time wisely and write more.

Make a start by signing up for my blog posts and you'll also be one of the first to know about every article I write on my other site too as well as all my free offers.

So many have already signed up so don't miss out.

Click the link in the sidebar to get started.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Comments