Friday 20 November 2020

Slow Progress is Still Progress

I was doing some sewing the other day. I was using my sewing machine and had it set to a really slow speed for more precise sewing, but it felt so slow, as though I wasn’t progressing at all.

But the reality was that my sewing project was progressing and as long as I kept at it I was moving forward and getting it done.

And it occurred to me that I sometimes feel the someway about my writing as though it’s all going really slowly and I’m not making good progress. 

But it’s just the same as anything I do; as long as it’s moving forward, no matter how slowly, it’s better than doing nothing at all.

With sewing, small, slow progress eventually leads to thousands of stitches sewn. 

And with writing, slow progress leads to thousands of words written.



7 Day Ebook Writing And Publishing System
How to Write and Publish an ebook and Start Getting Sales in Just One Week


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Comments