Tuesday 20 July 2021

Earning Money From Freelance Writing

 I'm currently in the process of writing a series of money-making books.

It's going to be called, The Monthly Writing Challenge Series because each one is a stand-alone book that shows you how to earn money writing in just 30 days.

The first one in the series (which will be available soon) is all about freelance writing. And what's great about it, is that it will help you to start writing and earning money quickly.

It's a step-by-step approach so all you have to do is follow along and get straight to work.

This book will guide you through many different freelance writing opportunities, especially those with high pay because as you know, I believe in writers being paid well for what they do.

Freelancing is how I began writing and I never regretted it because I earned so much money from it. And the payments came fast which really spurred me on to write more.

I'll let you know when this no-fluff-straight-to-writing-and-earning-money guide is available.

So stay tuned.

In the meantime, how about writing, publishing and selling copies of your own ebook this week?

https://ruthiswriting.com/books/7day.html






No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Comments