Thursday 22 July 2021

I'm Helping Thousands Earn Money From Writing

 I'm currently working on my second book in my Monthly Writing Challenge Series, and the first book, about freelance writing, will be available soon.

I'm going to 'pre-release' it as a discounted ebook on Amazon, and I'll be doing the same for each of them. Then later this year I'll publish them all as a complete series, available worldwide and in many different places, including libraries.

And my subscribers will be the first to know as soon as each ebook is released at a discount price.

And while you're quaking with unrelenting anticipation, I have other books and ebooks to help you write more and earn more, and they're already helping thousands of others.

Goodbye Writer's Block
How to Be a Creative Genius and Have an Abundance of Ideas Plus the Inspiration and Motivation to Write

How to Write An Article in 15 Minutes or Less
- Including Research, Writing and Proof Reading

7 Day Ebook
Writing and Publishing System

Living The Laptop Lifestyle
How to Start & Grow a Profitable Online Business So You Can Quit Your Job

So if you're not already earning (or not earning enough) money from your writing, now would be a good time to change that.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Comments