Thursday 26 August 2021

How To Make a Small Fortune With Niche Websites

We all want to be paid for our writing which is why most writers start out doing freelance work, and it's how I made my start too. Freelancing is a great way to earn money because you get paid for every acceptance.

To earn even more money at the same time, I set up my own niche website which worked out perfectly because in between writing and submitting work to publishers, I could write and upload my work to my own site. And what I quickly discovered was that it was possible to earn money this way, even when I had nothing to sell.

At first, I added some advertisements that I earned money from and then I began doing affiliate marketing and I learned that done correctly, it was extremely lucrative.

This led me to do more research and I found more ways to earn money online. I also set up more niche websites and kept writing and uploading my work. And the best part was that I got to choose what to write about.

Before I knew it, I was hooked and  I carried on working like this for several years. It also gave me time to do other things like writing books.

And now I'm going to show you how you can do it too in my new ebook, 'Build a Lucrative Niche Website in a Month.'

AND for the rest of this month it's only 99 cents. Which is only for a few days.

Download your own copy today. It's available at all good online ebook stores including Amazon https://amzn.to/3sO72uL. Or read it online for free with a 7 day free trial from Bookmate https://bookmate.com/books/b3Klc32Y.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Comments