Wednesday 25 August 2021

Something You Can Do Today To Increase Your Writing Income

As a working writer, I've written and co-authored many books. I've also done plenty of freelance writing too, which is great for fast income.

One of the other things I do is set up and run niche websites.

Years ago, I had quite a few niche sites. I still have some but nowhere near as many as I used to have.

Niche websites are great because they can go on earning passive income while you get on with other writing projects. Or they can be your main source of income. I've known many writers who spend all their time writing articles and blog posts for their niche websites, and they usually set them up with several different streams of income.

One writer earned all his income from Pay Per Click ads on his niche sites. And his sites weren't big. Each had only a dozen or so pages. But because his articles were so targeted, he earned enough money so that he could quit his full-time job.

Now I'm not saying that everyone can be that successful, but just one niche website can provide ongoing income.

Writers aren't paid by the hour which is why I've always found it important to earn money from my writing every way I can. And having my own niche websites has been a big part of that.

Right now my 2nd ebook in The Monthly  Challenge Writing Series - Build a Lucrative Niche Website in a Month - (published this week) is available for only 99 cents. But only until the end of this month.

Download a copy from Amazon https://amzn.to/3sO72uL, or read it for free from Bookmate on a free 7-day trial https://bookmate.com/books/b3Klc32Y and you can start working on your own niche website today.

There are only a few days left to get it at this ridiculously low price.

It will be the best 99 cent investment you ever make.


Build a Lucrative Niche Website in a Month


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Comments