Tuesday 8 February 2022

The Costly Mistake That Can Sabotage Your Writing

Image by Olya Adamovich from Pixabay

"Turn up for work. Discipline allows creative freedom. No discipline equals no freedom."
    ~ Jeanette Winterson

I know a woman who lives like a slug.

Every day she gets up with no clue how she’s going to spend her day. Some days, she doesn’t even bother getting out of bed. She just plays computer games, streams TV shows and naps a lot.

She doesn’t eat well either because she rarely shops, and even when she does, she buys random food items and has no clue of what meals she’ll make from it. So she mostly exists on microwaved pizza and Doritos.

It’s a sad life indeed.

I, on the other hand, am the complete opposite. I get up at 6am every day, get dressed, make the bed, have breakfast, do the dishes, do the chores, and anything else I need to do, and then sit down to write.

My writing is organised too. I have a diary where I write everything I’m going to be working on. So all I have to do is look in my diary and start writing.

My writing is not just planned out every day, but every week, month and year.

It’s this meticulous planning and organising that has enabled me to work as a writer and earn all my income this way. I couldn’t write as much as I do if I didn’t have a writing plan.

That’s why I wrote, The 12 Month Writing Challenge, to help you to plan your writing for the next 12 months and get more writing done than you ever have before.

And to make it even easier, The 12 Month Writing Challenge comes with a bonus copy of The One Month Author so that you can write 12 books in a year.

And right now you can download a copy of both PDF ebooks for only $9.99 (usual price - $24.99), using the discount code ‘12mthpromo.’

I know I’ve been pushing this offer a lot lately, but it’s only because I don’t want you to miss out.

Stop dreaming and start writing.

The 12 Month Writing Challenge



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Comments